Live from Typo Berlin
TYPO conference speakers are innovative designers, professors, marketing experts, scientists, artists, journalists and much more. They present and discuss diverse approaches in the fields of communication and design. TYPO inspires, offers insights and experiments, encourages the exchange of knowledge and is a creative playground for communication professionals.
TYPO Berlin 2013 “Touch” is taking place on Pentecost weekend 16–18 May 2013: 4 stages from Thursday noon to Saturday evening at the House of World Cultures. The list of speakers include Ken Garland, Norm, Henrik Kubel, Kate Moross, Jessica Walsh, Paperlux, and special guests from Russia and Poland. TYPO Touch is dedicated to the touching aspects of design.
Author’s latest articles
- New architectural type collection by René Knip & Janno Hahn 26. 6. 2013
- Live from Typo Berlin 15. 5. 2013
- Download Typo for your iPad! 4. 12. 2012
- Design From Best 2012 18. 6. 2012
- Slanted issue # 17 – Cartoon / Comic 30. 4. 2012