Download Typo for your iPad!
Due to strong demand from readers and fans, we’ve made Typo available for your digital device. iPad owners can how download the first issue at the App Store completely free of charge.
The iPad edition of Typo presents readers with part one of an overview of the winning typefaces from the Letter.2 competition, a review of Carter Sans by ATypI President John D. Berry, a report from a conference on Research in Graphic Design and a review of Stephen Banham’s book that describes the interaction and overlapping of art, architecture, typography, the economy and people’s lives in Melbourne throughout the 20th century.
As a bonus, the iPad edition also features and updated text on Erich Walbaum’s typefaces first published in the very first issue of Typo. The regular Bazaar section and brief articles on current topics are also included.
Author’s latest articles
- By Design conference in Bratislava 11. 5. 2014
- New architectural type collection by René Knip & Janno Hahn 26. 6. 2013
- Live from Typo Berlin 15. 5. 2013
- Download Typo for your iPad! 4. 12. 2012
- Design From Best 2012 18. 6. 2012