Design From Best 2012
For the first time in Russia, the portal on the commercial design and branding “Design for Business” will conduct a free international online contest “DESIGN FROM BEST 2012″, which will accept works in the field of logo design and branding/corporate identity for a period from May 15 to July 15.
Absolutely free of charge, the contest is open to designers, freelancers, design studios, advertising and branding agencies all over the world. The organizers have decided to abandon the usual first three top places and the short-list. Winners of the competition will be the best 15 works in each category. As a result, in late July, we will see 90 winners five works under «Gold DFB», 5 works under «Silver DFB» and 5 works under «Bronze DFB» in each of the 6 categories.
- DFC FMCG (consumer goods)
- DFR Retail (shops, boutiques, restaurants etc)
- DFS Services
- DFI Industry (industrial companies)
- DFT Trade (b2b)
- DFN non-profit organizations and event
Jury of the contest:
- Bill Gardner | USA
- Tony Spaeth | USA
- Andreas Karl | Austria
- Pim Nap | Netherlands
- Maxim Liviu | Romania
- Kuba Enzo Rutkowski | Poland
- Vladimir Mijatovic | Serbia
A list of the jury is not final and will be updated throughout the period of the online competition.
Each member can submit an unlimited number of works. Only works made for clients within the period from 2011 till now are accepted. Each work is presented separately via the online form.
Deadline for submitting works: July 15, 2012.
Author’s latest articles
- By Design conference in Bratislava 11. 5. 2014
- New architectural type collection by René Knip & Janno Hahn 26. 6. 2013
- Live from Typo Berlin 15. 5. 2013
- Download Typo for your iPad! 4. 12. 2012
- Design From Best 2012 18. 6. 2012